Thursday, September 25, 2008

Preparing

This weekend is the Folsom Street Fair, which apparently if you're from around here is something you've at least heard of (and if you're not from here, you can read about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folsom_Street_Fair). As it turns out, our apartment is centered right in the middle of the area where the fair is held, and we'll be able to watch most of the action from our balcony (just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to or want to).

I'm prepared for this event, but I thought I'd post now about it since I may be too traumatized on Monday to talk about it.

Beth and I are also planning to sneak out to Berkeley again this weekend, where another festival is going on called "How Berkeley Can You Be?". I just happened to be in town last year visiting my mom while this was going on, so I'm familiar with it. The most memorable part was the car show, and in particular this car: http://www.sashimitabernaclechoir.org/ (watch one of the videos).

Wish me luck!

No comments: